Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Changes.

I didn't post because I felt that I couldn't if I wasn't walking in the way of the Lord. I am well aware of how lost I've let myself become. But you know what -these are my emotions and my thoughts. This is my blog. There is nothing more real to blog about than what is real. So I will lay it all out and if you feel you can relate or can offer something, great. I'll take it.

So on that note I have decided to unload the short notes I have been writing for the past year and hiding. They are beautiful to me and they are raw. There are many situations that will contribute but there will also be a series focused on one relationship and how it has evolved. I pray that as I finally open these up that I will find peace in the results I have been left with.

No comments:

Post a Comment