Friday, March 8, 2013

Two feet and a heartbeat


It is currently 2:30am and I am long past due for some sleep. Tomorrow, or should I say, today, I am heading to North Carolina to spend my spring break. This is probably not the most ideal time to start this blog but here I am; a university student on break—it’s only expected.

This past January, I left facebook and tumblr for a month. There were a few reasons why I chose to do that but the main reason was because I was sick of my mediocre faith. Like many Christians I struggle to maintain a daily quiet time and I felt like by removing those distractions from my life, it would help me to focus on what was really important. Fast forward a month and as I sat on my computer looking at my blog on tumblr, I felt as though God said to me, “Jordan, you can use the words I have given you, you can share them on the internet but I want you to make something new.” Fast forward 3 weeks and here I am, beginning this adventure. I am not sure what all it will entail or how consistent it will be but it has started. So welcome, and thank you for taking the time to view this.
 
-Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment