Sunday, January 17, 2016

The Boy I Thought I Would Marry: Part 2 of 4

2015-03-09

Someday is our favorite word. But I wonder if we say someday to pretend as if it will really happen.

2015-03-09

Brownie in a mug:

2 Tb of butter (melt a bit)
2 Tb water
Pinch of salt
1 tsp vanilla
2 Tb cocoa
4 Tb sugar (mix then add...)
4 Tb flour (mix then add...)
Handful of chocolate chips
Heat for 1min (plus 10sec)

2015-03-10

I want to say we have all this time ahead of us but I don't know.

2016-01-17

There were so many plans. We actually made a list one afternoon and I thought you were all in too. You wanted to cook me supper and take me on a fancy date. We were even going to go dress shopping beforehand so that I would have a pretty dress to wear. Little things like watching certain shows to that tree house place in the States. But you changed your mind and it became this pattern where I would beg you to do something and you wouldn't. Someday you would say. Someday I will tell you. Someday we will go. Someday. You've gone on to do lots with someone else. I lost the list, and in all honesty, I hope I never find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment