Sunday, January 24, 2016

You're a Good Good Father

Two things to remember that you have learned today:

1. I am loved by You. It's who I am.

You lost your identity or maybe you never actually found it/claimed it as your own. Here it is. It is this simple. "I am loved" and it is who I am.

2. This is your church. You have committed to these people just as they have committed to you. Hold your end of the deal even when it feels like no one else is. Feel like there's nothing for you? Then make something for you. You are not alone unless you allow yourself to be. 

God I get the feeling of new beginnings when I read these two things. Very simple things that you put on my heart today. Things I have ignored for a long time. Let me be open and willing to hear what else you have to say and to follow where you will take me through them.

No comments:

Post a Comment