Sunday, January 31, 2016

The Boy I Thought I Would Marry: Part 3 of 4

2015-06-27

It's a suffocating feeling knowing you are gone.

2015-08-02

There are some people you would trade the whole world for but you can't; and you just have to be satisfied knowing they feel the same way.

2015-08-22

It's not so much the rush or the thrill, it's the sense of coming home and exhaling everything that's going on around you.

Your kiss.

2015-08-30

They may not have been the first but they sure felt like they should have been. A love so real and raw, time can't replace it.

2015-09-04

Trying not to love you is like trying not to breathe...I was never good at holding my breath.

2015-09-20

I never want to get a call saying you're dead though part of me thinks you already are.

2015-09-30

I was the fool who always gave you everything even when you gave nothing back.

2015-10-16

I will not apologize for loving you. I will not regret investing in you. I am not a fool. I am raw. I am real. I will not apologize for being honest with myself.


2016-01-29

Someone asked me whatever happened to you today. It was strange being the person who use to know these things. But did I really ever? You came and you went and I was never really sure which way it would be. You have a completely different life now. I hope it's one that makes you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment